Hot Shots - Activation

 





Responses for the above :

Doing

Malathi : Picked up my son's coloring activity book & colored couple of figures.  I was feeling good while I was coloring, remembered how I was not liking my drawing class in school days.  After coloring felt lighter & less thoughts, also got into good mood. 

Questioning:

Malathi : I see boys playing with cars and making those weird sounds, running all around the house, while girls  like coloring & singing activities, sitting in one place.


Expectations
 
Hema Swaroopa : My child doing: hitting others Just like that Expectation: even if i tell him that hurts why he repeats. I wish he stops this.

Shivani:  We are reading a book at bedtime it’s crossed bed time. It’s school next day. In a hurry I tell her let’s stop now we need to sleep there is school tomorrow we are getting very late you’ll not be able to get up in the morning.



Ishita : 

  1. My children using stuff around the house and making something out of them. My husband and I enjoy their creativity and imagination but expect them to dismantle and cleanup afterwards. Without this expectation there would be a complete mess around the house!!
  2. The child is taking online classes. Our expectation is that she is following along and doing whatever the teacher is asking her to do. Without this expectation being enforced her focus would be in the chat window on what her friends are typing in, and not on the topic at hand.
  3.  The child is playing with her friends and is fully activated and enjoying herself. But it is past 8pm, our expectation is that she stops the play and comes home to wind down for the day. Without this expectation, we would all be up till late in the night and have a difficult day the next day. 
Shivani Replied : I agree to the top ones you’ve mentioned it happens all the time








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought Bite - Maths on the road ! - Logical Intelligence

Thought Bite - Oh No! It's time to do some unlearning

Thought bites - MATH-LOGIC INTELLIGENCE