Thought Bite - - Multiple Intelligences - EXPERIENCES

MI - EXPERIENCES

I am not intelligent. I only use my intelligence.

Sometimes I use visual intelligence. Sometimes

I use body intelligence.

Sometimes I give rest to my intelligence and just be.

Sometimes I enjoy a situation or activity or task or learning by using one intelligence.

Sometimes I enjoy the same by using another intelligence.

Sometimes I mix many.

I need not be confined to a certain kind of intelligence - cause I live out of all of my intelligences.

I am not defined by intelligence.

I am not intelligent. I only use intelligence.

SOME BLOGS and ARTICLES

https://aarohilife.org/home/resources/who-wants-brinjal-curry-every-day

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/beauty-multiple-intelligence

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/mi-active-learning

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/we-all-are-different

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/explore-multiple-intelligence

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/hands-multiple-intelligence

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/doing-different-ways

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/same-different

https://aarohilife.org/home/resources/my-intelligence

https://aarohilife.org/home/blog/avarkai-joy

https://aarohilife.org/home/content/do-same-way-or-differently


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought Bite - Maths on the road ! - Logical Intelligence

Thought Bite - Oh No! It's time to do some unlearning

Thought bites - MATH-LOGIC INTELLIGENCE