Session Harvest - Flourish! Nourish! Garnish!
All your sharings are so precious to us that we have collected all of them in one place here in one blog. We will share all your sharings of each session. Enjoy this COLLECTION (and continue to add more)
Here wanted to share an example, small activity where I could see flourish, nourish, garnish,publish and Relish.. Suhrud was in the room doing something, he came to kitchen to show me he had painted a hand like cheetah! I said hmmm. He went back and further painted his feet as well l. I said in my mind (thanks god he didn't do it on face) but didn't say that to him (held myself back). Then when we sat down he wanted to let me know why he came up with this idea, how patterns on cheetah n leopard skin are different.. I sat there listening and recording.. He made me cal up his grandparents to show and on whole he saw me relishing the whole scene n his doings n went on to continue with his play thereafter
Thank you all for sharing and participating


Comments
Post a Comment