Natural Intelligence - Session Harvest
All your sharings are so precious to us that we have collected all of them in one place here in one blog. We will share all your sharings of each session. Enjoy this COLLECTION (and continue to add more)
Anuj Sharing:
GM everyone. Sharing what happened yesterday night..
Experimenting with senses:
Sound of plants ..
Yesterday night we sat on our bed besides balcony, where our balcony garden is...
As the wind was blowing we listened to the sounds of plants and started our Guessing Game.
And what an exp...
We could hear so many other sounds too but we decided to consciously focus on sounds made by plants...
We could hear a happy chrrrrrshrrr chrrshrr of leaves ruffling against each other. Whssss whasssp sound of delicate frond brushing against another hardy leaf. There was a pepping shhulpttrr spaaltr of some other leaves.. and many more such.. We had this immense urge to step into balcony and find out which plant was making which sound but we decided to hang on and sleep with those sounds and enjoy it again tonight...
What's the hurry after all?
Deepika Sharing:
Today went for walk felt activated. Was definitely more sensitive to nature, people, animals, plants. Experimented making sound with different sized leaves thoroughly enjoyed being in present, happily failing and was so energized, fulfilled . Thanks for opening more windows Aditi, Ratnesh and all participants.
Anuj Sharing:
Bath time is all time favourite space for my son too, everyday he keeps taking something or the other (toys/utensils/stones/shells) to the bath and keeps toying with them n sharing his observations..
Wish I could document n share all, nevertheless here are few from today morning...
* Mom see my hair has become straight when it gets wet, when hair were dry they were curly... Why?
* Mom also, my hair has become heavier than before. I asked how did they become heavy? He said, I think it is because of water getting mixed with hair
* He crouched on the floor with shower on and started changing directions, I asked what are u doing? He said " I am feeling how water fall in various body parts feel differently.
* He cupped his hands n collected water n then once sucked it in and then other time licked it ... I asked what are u doing, don't drink that water... He said I am seeing whether sucking water gets more water in my mouth or licking, what is faster to finish water in my hands...
* He placed his ear on the floor with shower on and was hearing how the water sounds when it falls down.
* The. He started exploring his body parts by folding-unfolding, bending and was trying to figure out which is the smallest joint he has...
I could register only this much, I am sure he was wandering a lot lot more in his mind than he was sharing!
Life would seem so full, if we started living every moment , every experience again lke kids do! 🤗😇
THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING AND PARTICIPATING
Comments
Post a Comment